Text messages, emails, and a follow up voicemail all work to engage with leads in different ways. Voicemails in particular are a great way to connect with leads in a way that feels a little more personal. They’ll get to hear your voice, which will help to connect and convey your message in a way that really resonates.
The good news is, creating a follow up voicemail that leads will respond to is fast and easy. We even provide templates for Agent Legend clients to follow to make the process easy. These are our top tips and best practices to keep in mind.
Essential Follow Up Voicemail Template:
- Say hello, but don’t state your name or phone number yet. This will ensure they listen to the entire message.
- Next, state the reason you are calling. Make it short and specific to the lead or campaign you are following up with. Something like: “I see you are looking at houses in the Phoenix area,” is a great way to start.
- Offer your help, don’t try to make a sales pitch. Add to the previous phrase, something along the lines of: “As an agent in the area, I’d be happy to help you with your search.”
- Close with the offer to talk more if they are interested: “If you are still looking, I’d love to talk more. This is the best number to reach me at.”
- Sign off with a thank you and a goodbye.
This is a fast, easy, and to the point approach that is sure to get results. You can quickly add this follow up voicemail to any of your Agent Legend follow up campaigns in as little as five minutes. When recording your voicemail, keep in mind these additional tips.
Extra Follow Up Voicemail Tips
- Do not leave your name or call back number in the voicemail directly. Saying something like, “This is a good number to reach me at” or “Please give me a call back” is preferable.
- Keep the voicemail short and concise. No longer than 20 – 30 seconds is recommended.
- Slow down as you speak and use your normal tone of voice. Practice once or twice before you hit record to be sure you have it right.
- Schedule your campaigns to leave voicemails towards the end of the day.
How to Write the Perfect Lead Follow-Up Text Message
How to Write a Perfect Lead Follow-Up Text Message
A step-by-step guide to following up with leads via text.
Make More Sales with Authentic Communication
How Authentic Communication Will Help You Make More Sales
Good communication and more conversations will lead to more business. Learn more about keeping your outreach to leads authentic and specific.
Experiencing a steady stream of quality leads that want your help is the real difference maker for any real estate agent or mortgage professional. Here are three online marketing strategies…
The real estate industry has highs and lows. That’s the game. When the market is good, it’s easy to fall into a habit of relaxing on tactics and strategies from…
Your real estate sphere of influence consists of many people you know from other facets of life. Or possibly, if you have been using marketing and social media strategies, it…