Tracking and following up with potential leads is still a huge priority, but it can become mundane when so many other aspects of your business demand your attention. That’s where a real estate inside sales agent has been a huge asset for some in our industry, while others have opted to save more money and still follow up with leads using Agent Legend.
Agent Legend conducted an industry wide survey and we asked other professionals about whether or not they work with an inside sales agent. About 70% said they did not currently use an ISA, while the other 30% said they have either a virtual assistant or an in-house ISA. Comparatively, more than 30% said they have never had an ISA, and about 20% also haven’t but are curious about the potential of doing so in the future.
So should you hire an ISA or not? Here are some points to consider before making a decision for your real estate business.
Benefits of Hiring a Real Estate Inside Sales Agent
Carefree Lead Management:
While your ISA handles your lead follow-up, you can focus on other aspects of your business and the leads that have already been converted to clients. Best of all, you won’t have to worry about missing any leads, or any conversations falling through the cracks.
You Can Really Focus:
Most real estate professionals spend more than 20 hours a week on lead follow-up. An ISA will free up nearly half of your work week. That is time that can be spent on marketing, client relations, and other areas of your real estate business.
Big Picture Planning:
When you aren’t handling small day-to-day tasks like lead follow-up, you can work on business growth and development. All of the extra time will allow you to do important things like work with a coach or spend extra time on establishing your sphere of influence.
Other Options to Maximize Your Time
If hiring an ISA is not something you are interested in, no worries. There are other options to free up just as much time and help you to grow your business in the exact same way.
Work with a Coach:
Working with a real estate coach can give you the same outside perspective that an assistant or ISA might provide. Better yet, coaches are industry experts, so their insight and direction can be invaluable to you and your business.
Use Agent Legend:
Agent Legend will save you a ton of time day-to-day. Lead follow-up requires a lot of time, and for good reason: it’s one of the most important components to any real estate business. But you can stay on top of lead follow-up, while saving time and making more money–without an ISA. Agent Legend allows you to create automated, yet still customizable and authentic campaigns, to stay in touch with all of your leads as regularly as you want to. Try it free for two weeks and see for yourself.
Automate your social media marketing. This will not only save you time each week, it will also keep your social media strategy uniform and consistent, which is key to gaining traction and staying in touch with your sphere of influence.
Set Business Hours:
Manage your time effectively by setting regular business hours each week and sticking to them as much as you possibly can. The way you manage your time is just as important as lead follow-up. Working hard is great, but you need time to rest too if you want to be able to approach your business with enthusiasm and a fresh perspective for years to come.
Whether or not you decide to hire a virtual or in-house real estate inside sales agent, or to utilize the services we suggested to handle it yourself, managing all leads without sacrificing focus on other important areas of growth is what matters. The good news is there are many ways to go about doing that on your own or with extra help.
Try Agent Legend Free for 14 Days
Agent Legend will help you stay on top of your lead follow-up, while saving you time and helping you make more money. Learn more today.
More tips for growing your business from the Agent Legend blog:
Stay on Top of Your Game with These Productivity Hacks
Implement These Real Estate Productivity Tips This Year
Daily to-do lists can quickly get long for real estate professionals. Utilize these tips to make better use of your time and energy.
Spend Your Time Where Your Strengths Are
Know Your Strengths as a Real Estate Professional
There are many benefits to this, including the fact that when you know your strengths, you can work more efficiently. Learn more here.
In the real estate industry, we all talk a lot about mastering the art of the hustle. While working hard is definitely something to be proud of, it’s even more…
Agent Legend talked to Robert Mahaffey, a real estate coach and the President of 3rd Street Financial. Robert found success, receiving 10 solid leads after just one week of using…
Facebook has largest reach out of all of the social media platforms. According to Statista there are approximately 190 million Facebook users in the United States alone. If you are…